WHY UPGRADE MY SKETCHUP SKILLS?
Professional SketchUp training is one of the best ways to increase your value in the design or construction sectors and may represent a key move in your career.
How does our training work?
- We pick one of your live projects to work on.
- Having discussed your requirements we figure out an optimal workflow for you.
- We start to build your project.
- We review the tools and techniques we’ve been using.By the end of the first day, you’ll have completed a model that represents your particular daily work routine. For presentation/ specialised requirements and/ or construction drawings an extra day is required.
What are the costs?
One day training on-site: €650 + travel
Two days training on-site: €1,200 + travel + accommodation
Training in Munster: Prices as above but without travel/ accommodation.
Student concessions are available with a valid student ID.
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087.6049599
What makes our training so effective?
Viewsion training sessions are tailored to your professional requirements, whatever your speciality: Architecture, Engineering, Landscape, Exhibition Designing & many more.
HANDS-ON & PRACTICAL
Your daily SketchUp workflow is optimised by working through typical project scenarios.
Project-based training achieves far greater results than theory-only training.
Viewsion has been training professionals all around the world since 2008. We have spent years creating a unique approach to training that has proven highly successful.
I look forward to helping you transform your job!
– Paul Lee, CEO Viewsion Virtual Environments.
SKETCHUP FOR CONSTRUCTION COURSE CONTENT
© 2017 Viewsion Virtual Environments Ltd. Website designed, built and maintained by Viewsion.